These have been deployed as both Windows and web applications to users, and as services exposing programmatic interfaces to other platforms.
Bespoke solutions, custom-written to meet individual client requirements, make your business more efficient, and remove the constraints and frustrations associated with off-the-shelf software. Depending on the type of application, in fact, no off-the-shelf alternatives may exist – or they may be prohibitively expensive.
Our bespoke software:
- is designed to work exactly as your business works – meaning improved efficiency, less supervision and fewer errors
- gives you full control – software can be implemented quickly as your business grows, or to meet new legislation or client requirements
- precisely matches your working practices
- gives you a market advantage, differentiating you from your competition with unique offerings and services
- delivers all knowledge from one source – information can be integrated from existing applications, suppliers and customers
- means cost savings for you as off-the-shelf alternatives may not include setup, data import, customisation of reports, support or training time
- is simpler than off-the-shelf software because it only has the features and functionality you require
- means you own the software you depend upon – you control its development and maintain costs because the number of users isn’t a factor.