We have an immediate vacancy for a Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer. Apply today!
Solab is one of the longest established IT services, business training & software development companies in Scotland. Based in Aberdeen, we bring knowledge, experience and expertise to the market and we proudly celebrated our 27th anniversary this year. Over our 27 years Solab has developed an extensive range of software for local and international organisations; from small departmental applications through to large-scale enterprise platforms; deployed as both Windows and web applications to users, and as services exposing programmatic interfaces to other systems.
Examples of our work include applications, systems and other software supporting daily global operations for: crew tracking, asset management, certification management, vessel availability & brokerage, competency management, helicopter availability etc.
The new Senior ASP.Net MV Web Developer will have a chance to join our software development team and contribute to the growth of Onboard Tracker™ – our innovative software as a service platform built for highly regulated industries such as Oil & Gas.
Click the image below to download our Job Spec!
Senior ASP.Net MVC Developer
- Must have an excellent communication skills and be highly fluent in English, both written and oral
- Extremely Strong C# / Net and Visual Studio (2015/2017)
- Thorough knowledge and experience using core .Net technologies, MVC, Web API, LINQ, and Entity Framework
- Deep understanding of DI/IoC with containers like Autofac.
- Knowledge of design patterns (GoF) and ability to implement where appropriate
- Experienced in frontend development using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Boostrap Framework
- Ability to establish technical architectures using the right technologies for small systems
- Experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle, Hands-on Coding and with agile methodologies
- Strong Database skills including database design and writing complex queries.
- TDD/BDD, Mocking and Unit Testing with NUnit/Xunit
- All applicants must have the appropriate visas and rights to work in the UK. No sponsorship is being given.
- Knowledge of Training, Competence, Crewing or Asset Tracking Systems
- History of managing and running projects end to end
- Knowledge of Azure and cloud architectures
- Developing SaaS products and multi-tenanted applications
- CI/CD with tools like VSTS
- Designing and implementing RESTful APIs or OData
- CQRS & event sourced architectures
- Creating Reports/Excel/PDFs etc in Net with SSRS/Power BI etc.
- Docker for development and deployment
- .Net Core
- Mapping tools such as Automapper
- Application Insights for debugging/logging and experience with profiling.
- Telerik Kendo Web Framework
- 2:1 degree in a related field
- A strong work ethic and desire to complete projects to a high standard
- Must enjoy deep-diving into technical topics, sharing your knowledge with co-workers and the community and keeping up with the latest technologies
- A quick and keen learner of new technologies and tools
- Effective interpersonal communication and strong problem solving skills– excellent at communicating expectations to external and internal teams
- Demonstrable experience in developing software in a mature and disciplined way
- Capable of learning a client’s business processes and understanding how to challenge assumptions and formulate solutions
- Ability to confidently walk into a new client setting and quickly build rapport
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com