We have an immediate vacancy for a Part-Time Office Administrator. Apply today!
Solab is one of the longest established IT services, business training & software development companies in Scotland. Based in Aberdeen, we bring knowledge, experience and expertise to the market and we proudly celebrated our 27th anniversary this year. Over our 27 years Solab has developed an extensive range of software for local and international organisations; from small departmental applications through to large-scale enterprise platforms; deployed as both Windows and web applications to users, and as services exposing programmatic interfaces to other systems.
Examples of our work include applications, systems and other software supporting daily global operations for: crew tracking, asset management, certification management, vessel availability & brokerage, competency management, helicopter availability etc.
The new Office Administrator will sit across all functions of Solab and Onboard Tracker – assisting with IT Support, Training and Software administrative tasks. A full job and person specification is below.
Click the image below to download our Job Spec!
Part-Time Office Administrator – 16+ flexible hours PW, 1 year Fixed Term Role
- General administrative support to the entire Solab Team.
- Logging IT Support Calls for the Engineering Team on our internal helpdesk system.
- Logging Onboard Tracker Support Calls & assigning Tickets to our Development and Implementation Teams.
IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT (For Onboard Tracker)
- Minute taking and creation of action task lists during both internal and client calls/meetings.
- Supporting the Implementation Consultants with administrative work such as performing data uploads to the system. Creating Training and Competence Matrices for upload to the system.
- Creating Rota Patterns direct on the system.
- Supporting with & responding to client queries.
SOFTWARE TESTING (For Onboard Tracker)
- Supporting the Development and Implementation Teams in testing new system functionality.
- Providing feedback and ideas to ensure the system is always moving forward and we are delivering the best service to our clients!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have significant experience working within the Oil & Gas Industry in a Training, Competence and/or Personnel Logistics role.
- Be highly IT literature and confident in picking up new systems and processes.
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Be a whizz with Excel, Databases, Web and all things Tech!
- Be highly organised and have a great attention to detail.
- Be friendly, approachable and have a can-do attitude.
- Enjoy working as part of a team (-a bit of a bonkers one at that!).
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Casual Fridays
- Team/Social Nights & Events
- Potential for a permanent position
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org