We are seeking a new Part-Time Receptionist / Administrator to join our growing team in Aberdeen!
Solab is one of the longest established IT services, business training & software development companies in Scotland. Based in Aberdeen, we bring knowledge, experience and expertise to the market and we proudly celebrated our 27th anniversary last year. Over our 27 years Solab has developed an extensive range of software for local and international organisations; from small departmental applications through to large-scale enterprise platforms; deployed as both Windows and web applications to users, and as services exposing programmatic interfaces to other systems.
Examples of our work include applications, systems and other software supporting daily global operations for: crew tracking, asset management, certification management, vessel availability & brokerage, competency management, helicopter availability etc.
Click the image below to download our Job Spec!
Part-Time Receptionist / Administrator – 16+ Hours p/w
Hours: Envisaged to be 9am to 1pm Monday to Thursday. Negotiable.
Duties will include:
- As front of house Reception is responsible for meeting/greeting all visitors and following our sign-in procedures
- Answering telephone calls, transferring to the rest of the team and taking messages where required
- Logging IT Support Calls for the Engineering Team on our internal help-desk system
- Answering Intercom and checking/signing deliveries
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock levels of Office Supplies/Teas/Coffees/Biscuits and re-ordering when required
- On Training days prepare the training area with teas/coffees/biscuits, meet and greet all delegates, maintain a tidy break-out area throughout the day and place lunch orders with a local restaurant
- Distributing Joining Instructions and adding Training Details to our internal Training Calendar once courses have been confirmed by our Sales Team
- Bind and print all Training manuals in advance
- Preparing delegate sign-in sheets, evaluation forms and lunch ordering forms for all Training Days
- Distributing Training Certificates following course delivery
- Invoice Processing
- General administrative help to the rest of the team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in Training, Personnel Logistics or Crew Management
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have previous experience working in a customer-focused role
- Have administrative experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, mainly Word and Excel
- Be highly organised with good time management skills
- Have a valid right to work in the UK
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org