We have an immediate vacancy for an IT Infrastructure Engineer 2nd/3rd Line. Apply today!
We are a reputable, well established, Aberdeen based Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) with over 27 years-experience supporting, training and developing businesses across Scotland and around the world. We provide a complete portfolio of IT services to a wide variety of clients and IT for us is more than keeping the lights on.
Solab do not deliver a one size fits all service and our combined support, training and development services under one contract makes us a unique IT partner. We are committed to improving our client’s business performance and providing stability and consistency using the latest technologies, proven techniques and flexible support models.
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced 2nd/3rd line engineer who is keen to work with a wide variety of server, storage, network and software environments. This is a varied and exciting role within a progressive and growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will be very client facing and should demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and administer IT infrastructure.
Click the image below to download our Job Spec!
IT Infrastructure Engineer 2nd/3rd Line
- In depth and up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Server and Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange administration / Office 365 Management
- Virtual server infrastructure – VMware and/or Hyper-V
- Server, SAN, Firewall and Switching experience
- Understanding of best-practice IT policies and procedures
- Excellent English language skills – both oral and written
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team
- Driving license
- Current right to work in the UK
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Cisco Networking
- VoIP systems
- Vendor certifications (Cisco, Microsoft, VMware)
- Security standards
- Project Management
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org