We have an immediate vacancy for a Helpdesk 1st & 2nd Line Engineer. Apply today!
Solab IT Services are a well-established Managed Services Provider (MSP) based in Aberdeen. We offer a complete portfolio of IT services (IT Support, IT Training, Software Development) to a wide variety of clients across Scotland and internationally.
Onboard Tracker is the market leading Crew management, Training and Competence software for Oil and Gas and tracks people attending more than 60% of the rigs in the UKCS and in 30 countries.
For more details, visit our website: https://onboardtracker.com
Click the image below to download our Job Spec!
Helpdesk 1st & 2nd Line Engineer
- 1st response to phones in the office – hunt group to sales and admin team
- Answering helpdesk calls, raising tickets
- Managing tickets, ensuring timely response, escalation and closure
- Remote user support (PC, MS Office)
- Managing customer license renewals
- PC/Laptop builds
- Co-ordination of renewals form our renewals system. Production of the reminders, quotes and processing of SSL Certs, Anti Virus Quotes etc
- Knowledge of computer desktop environments (Windows 10, Windows 7)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Office365 and Office 2016/2019)
- Analytical skills, troubleshooting
- Ability to follow instructions
- Multitasking and workload prioritisation
- Excellent English language skills – both oral and written
- Current right to work in the UK
- Previous experience with helpdesk systems / environments
- Knowledge of mobile devices (laptops, tablets mobile phones)
- Active Directory administration experience
- MS Server (2016/2019) administration
- Internet connection troubleshooting / networking knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Driving licence
In addition to this the role will include:
- Software Testing – needs attention to detail
- 1st Line on Onboard Tracker support calls
Very advantageous :
- Knowledge of offshore / marine crewing
- Knowledge of offshore training and certification
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com