Excel 2016 Intermediate can be delivered as a scheduled open course, a company private closed course or as a one to one consultancy. We can run this course either at our training centre in Aberdeen, your premises or using our portable training school. Download full course profile below.
Excel 2016 Intermediate – COURSE OVERVIEW
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel 2016 – Intermediate enables users to expand their knowledge and learn how to create more productive workbooks. It covers formulas and function techniques, advanced formatting and charting features and data manipulation tools like goal seeking.
Excel 2016 Intermediate – LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- Use Date Functions
- Count and Sum based on Criteria
- Use Defined Names in a Function
- Use Vlookup to compare or merge data
- Use Flash Fill to extract data
- Freeze Row and Column headings
- Use Conditional Formatting to highlight cells based on their value
- Use Conditional Formatting to present data using data bars or icon sets
- Sort and Filter
- Protect your workbook in a variety of circumstances
- Create Charts including new chart types such as Waterfall or Funnel
- Format Chart Elements
- Use Quick Analysis to quickly analyse or present your data.
Excel 2016 Intermediate – COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
Microsoft Excel 2016 Intermediate assumes the learner has the knowledge required to create, edit, print and chart simple worksheets. Understanding ranges and copying is also important.
Excel 2016 Intermediate – COURSE PRICING
Open Course: £210 per delegate per day (excl. VAT).
For alternative options and pricing please visit: http://www.solab.co.uk/training/pricing/
Aberdeen Excel Courses – How to find us?
Our office is situated on the first floor of Bridge House, at 56-58 Bridge Street in Aberdeen. Parking is available at the multi-storey pay and display car park next to the nearby British Telecom building. From the car park, walk up College Street onto Bridge Street; Bridge House is located at the bottom of Bridge Street before the steps up to Crown Terrace. Solab’s office can be reached by taking either the lift or stairs to the first floor. Check location on Google Maps >>
5 based on votes
Excel 2016 Intermediate (1-Day Training Course)
56-58 Bridge Street,Aberdeen,United Kingdom-AB116JN,
Excel Intermediate will allow you to gain the skills necessary to:
• Create functions to analyse and manage your data
• Sort and filter to find and organise data
• Format your data to present or track your data
• Create charts to present your data
• Protect your workbooks
The course is structured to give maximum hands-on experience to participants rather than involving a lecture situation. In order to attain this, participants will have their own personal computer.
You will have the ability to organise, manage, track, analyse and present Excel data.
On completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
Solab, training your business.