Excel 2016 Advanced can be delivered as a scheduled open course, a company private closed course or as a one to one consultancy. We can run this course either at our training centre in Aberdeen, your premises or using our portable training school. Download full course profile below.
Excel 2016 Advanced – COURSE OVERVIEW
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced are sufficient to be able to protect worksheet data, perform advanced data operations using summarising, data consolidations, filters and PivotTables, macros, and much more.
Excel 2016 Advanced – LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- nest Functions (place a function as an argument of another function)
- use new functions such as IFS, SWITCH, TEXTJOIN and CONCAT
- audit functions to identify errors
- create tables to manage large amounts of data
- create, edit and format Pivot Tables to summarise, analyse and report on data
- create Pivot Charts
- record Macros and edit recorded code in the Visual Basic Editor
- restrict user data entry using Data Validation
- share a workbook for multiple editors and enable Track Changes.
Excel 2016 Advanced – COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced assumes the learner has the knowledge required to create, edit, print and chart simple worksheets. Understanding ranges and copying is also important.
Excel 2016 Advanced – COURSE PRICING
Open Course: £210 per delegate per day (excl. VAT).
For alternative options and pricing please visit: http://www.solab.co.uk/training/pricing/
Aberdeen Excel Courses – How to find us?
Our office is situated on the first floor of Bridge House, at 56-58 Bridge Street in Aberdeen. Parking is available at the multi-storey pay and display car park next to the nearby British Telecom building. From the car park, walk up College Street onto Bridge Street; Bridge House is located at the bottom of Bridge Street before the steps up to Crown Terrace. Solab’s office can be reached by taking either the lift or stairs to the first floor. Check location on Google Maps >>
5 based on votes
Excel 2016 Advanced (1-Day Training Course)
56-58 Bridge Street,Aberdeen,United Kingdom-AB116JN,
Excel Advanced Course will allow you to gain the skills necessary to:
• Nest functions to extract and analyse data
• Audit functions to identify errors and calculation steps
• Use Tables to manage large amounts of data
• Create, edit and format Pivot Tables to sum- marise, analyse and report on data
• Record Macros and edit recorded code in the Visual Basic Editor
• Restrict user data entry using Data Validation
• Share a workbook for multiple editors and enable Track Changes.
The course is structured to give maximum “hands-on” experience to the individuals rather than involving a lecture situation. In order to attain this, participants will have their own personal computer.
Module 1: Nest Functions
Module 2: New Functions
Module 3: Audit Functions
Module 4: Tables
Module 5: Pivot Tables
Module 6: Pivot Charts
Module 7: Macros
Module 8: Data Validation
Module 9: Sharing and Tracking
You will have the ability to organise, manage, track, analyse and present Excel data.
On completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
Solab, training your business.